9:32 - I wake up and stare at the ceiling, wondering why the hell do I bother. Oh right! Picture Project day! I have to find my camera... which is lying on the floor next to me.
9:45 - I stumble into the bathroom and switch out my glasses for contacts. Take meds, etc... then head downstairs.
10:00 - Lily's waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. Er... rather she's lying there because it's the coldest spot in the house and doesn't move when I get closer so I pretend she's waiting for me. But she's still happy to see me and so I usually give her a rub down to say hello. She's a good puppy! And today I'm taking her for a walk. Poor thing, doesn't get out to do much especially when it's hot. The rents don't exercise her as much as she should be.
10:15 - Check to see if Dad is on the computer... nope. Then, mom at her desk? nope. Which means they're both out doing stuff and aren't around to nag me. Dad doesn't nag like mom, though. I just feel like I have to be productive when he's being productive.
10:17 - Ah... he's watching Tour De France. It's a summer ritual and it drives me nuts! Sooo boring! And my work station (aka the couch) is in here so there's no escaping the cycling. I turn on my computer and complete the requisite email/fb/job board/hulu update check.
10:45 - No email, no shows in my hulu queue. Some new updates on fb though: a friend put up a pic showing how much weight she lost (yay! and also jealous!), 2 others have sonograms from their recent baby doc appointments (again, jealous) and a third just got a job. Thank god my sis called to interrupt the pity party...
11:29 - Head to the kitchen to make breaky. Yum! Mini Wheats and some of my dad's zucchini bread (straight out of the garden!) plus another pill. (And no, I don't usually have breaky pre-made... I just forgot to get a full view of the kitchen. Though it reminds me of when mom was on sabbatical and did pre-make our breakfasts... but that was back when we used to get along)
12:05 - Head upstairs to get dressed. I need to make that bed, but it hasn't been terribly comfy lately so I've been staying in the other room on the air mattress. Then took a shower.
12:52 - Sneak into the rents bedroom to find some Top Coat.
1:01 - Took Lils out to get the mail. She's such a good pups, doesn't leave the yard even when I walk with her. She'll only leave if you take her down the driveway and give her permission!
1:13 - Oo yay! Mail! But first... a walk to the library :)
2:17 to 2:54 - Lils is so ready to get home! Look at her tug! Gave her a lot of water to boot :)
3:10 - Made myself some lunch. LOVE WATERMELON!! Then to open my mail. A friend is having a house warming party... kinda nervous about going alone, though :S
3:36 to 4:04 - After checking my email again, I decide to go read my new book... but uh... ended up falling asleep for a bit! But hate to sleep so I went to grab some tea for a little pick me up.
4:05 to 9:30 - Wanted to stretch a bit and get in some crunches, but inevitably Lily comes over to play. Playing for her involves nipping my toes and pulling out my hairbands. I have so many bruises :) but they're the good kind... reminds me of summer. When I had enough of that, went for a jog! Took some Advil before hand and did well.
10:30 - Love that feeling when it's hot outside but you don't start sweating bullets until you get into air conditioning. I never understood why that was (perhaps because when it's hot out your sweat dries too fast to notice), but I kinda love it after a jog. Was excited to go record it in my calendar!
12:01 - After more emailing/fbing/huluing/job hunting, I did the dishes, brushed my teeth, took my pills, and went to bed. Such a long and harrowing day (NOT!). Sadly, this is pretty much my existence. Some days I do even less! I really need a job!!

No comments:
Post a Comment