I'm bored out of my wits! I've never been so awfully bored, I don't think!
I have no friends, no projects, nothing at all to do but watch tv and read.
It's as if nothing has changed yet... compared to last summer. Or rather, I've traded friends and family and enjoyable things for work (albeit rewarding) and a lonely apartment.
I hope to God my life balances itself out soon. Why can't I have friends and a job????
Maybe I'll be able to meet people volunteering? That would be nice. Only, I have to wait and hear back first.
I wonder if the new girl will be cool or lame... not that I'm much of a judge. GAH! Why can't she be in our office?! Why do I have to be stuck with Victoria?! She's nice and all but extremely harsh and degrading at times.
I realize nothing in life is perfect, but for once, could I please just have a bit of luck??
No comments:
Post a Comment