Dear Lord,
I wish my friends didn't get jealous of me and shut me out. I have nothing for them to be jealous over that they couldn't get for themselves. I travel for my job, I play on a kickball team, I meet new people, and I save my money for the things I want in life like trips overseas.
If they wanted a job that travels... apply for jobs that require traveling!
If they wanted to play on a sports team... go join meetup and play on a sports team!
If they wanted to meet new people... get out of the house!
And if they don't have money... learn to budget!!!
But when they ask what's up and I tell them, I have to either walk on eggshells or be told my thoughts and opinions and concerns aren't important enough to be listened to. I'm sick of it!
Get over yourselves!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment