So my friend came to visit. I was so worried the week would be a bust... and was praying that if we didn't have fun we'd at least get along better than me and The Dep. But it was soooo much more fun than that!!!
God I love that boy... they just make me so happy! It was such an ego boost having them here. And omg they smell SO good! Is it wrong that I haven't moved back into my room just so I can still have that scent around?
We totally partied all weekend. They've got this way about them... they're just sexy.... Honestly, I am not attracted to them in any sort of "I-want-to-date-you" way. It's more a "you-are-like-a-lost-puppy-but-ten-times-hotter-and-with-a-sense-of-humor-and-smell-really-good" sort of way. I just like to look :D hehe
And when they left, it felt like I was loosing Hattie all over again (just not as painful). I miss them and their damn good smelling cologne. I hope they don't hate me and I hope they come back to visit sometime soon....
...or to stay!
(ps.... on a slightly unrelated note, I've decided to flat with a guy and not a girl when I get my own apartment. It will be a ton more interesting and with a whole lot fewer cat fights I think.)
No comments:
Post a Comment