What happens when the ambition I always thought I had doesn't exist? What happens when I have so much I want to accomplish but haven't the inclination to start working? What happens when I'm not qualified to do anything I want to do... and all the other jobs are taken?
I can't live here anymore. I'm bored. I need to work. Who said it that we were made for work and must work for some reason or other? Maybe no one said it but it has got to be true. I have to do something or I'm going to go crazy!
A list of things I like and could do for the rest of my life so long as I have someone or something driving me:
Sewing
Painting
Photography
Babysitting
Swimming
Reading fiction
Talking
Acting
Being active
Being outdoors
Helping people who deserve it
Listening and giving advice
Learning
Math (but not anything major involved)
Horseback riding
Interacting with animals (but probably not cleaning up after them 24/7)
No comments:
Post a Comment