Thursday, July 30, 2009
Aya!
I can't figure the damn kid out... they don't tell me ANYTHING! I know they're not because they are telling another friend, who is then telling me! It makes me so mad because I feel like I'm on a damn roller coaster. My emotions keep going every which way, and I can't handle it anymore. Sure it presents a great subject to daydream about, but daydreaming just gets my hopes up. When reality comes smacking back into place I see how foolish I've been, then I get embarrassed and hope no one realized my mistake. IE wouldn't it be lovely to meet up and then just happen to fall into each others' arms and voila our romance blossoms? The reality of this is that they're MIA or it's raining or I have to go to work. But back to my point. The point is, I'm sick of hearing news second hand. I want it straight from the horse's mouth or not at all. One minute they're best friends and will tell me anything and the next, some crazy shit is going down and I hear it from a friend of a friend... what does it mean?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment