Friday, July 24, 2009
Green with it
I'm terribly jealous of them. Why do they get them when they were mine? They spend so much time together and seem to get on well... do they talk more than we do? It appears so when they tell me things even I didn't know about. I'm just not all that talkative, and I can't hold up a conversation for the life of me. But I feel so possessive over them. They're mine, okay? Not theirs! I miss them and how we can get on on the best of days. And I'm sad and uncomfortable when it's the worst days... and I love how close we can be. I love that I can occasionally read their mind, and them mine. I love when they put their head on my shoulder, no biggie. I wish I had someone to do that with 24/7... it's so... different. But I don't want them to do that with anyone else. They should find their own person to do that with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment