Chicago is full of them... men and women who make it in the world by screwing and screwing over EVERYONE else. Add to that list one Martin J. Kennelly, Jr. - Administrative Law Officer # 067
The fucking asshole who couldn't even have the common decency to read my claim, let alone acquit me of the charge. The charge being: Parking during street cleaning hours... which is an amazing feat considering I WASN'T EVEN IN CHICAGO!!! That assfuck Kennelly denied my claim stating that I have "asserted that the signs prohibiting parking or standing were not properly posted or were obscured at the time the violation was issued..." How is that even possible when I SENT A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE VERY SIGN IN QUESTION AS EVIDENCE IN DEFENSE OF MY CASE?!?!?! If I were able to locate the sign to photograph it and send it in, why the fucking hell would I claim I couldn't see it????? Why would I send a receipt time stamped in Springfield, IL (a town 3 hours outside chicago) at 3.35pm (half an hour after the end of street cleaning hours) as evidence in defense of my claim????
So now, in order to satisfy every wanking, ass fucking, delinquent at the Circuit Court of Cook County I have to pay $50! Not much in comparison, but enough to send me further into debt over some dick head's Fucktastic MISTAKE! ...assuming it was a mistake and not a ploy to swindle innocent people out of money! Scratch that, I have no doubt in my mind that the people of Chicago are crooked money swindlers who deserve to rot in hell... every last one!
No comments:
Post a Comment