Sunday, December 9, 2012

Airplane Shots - Take 1

Every date-like activity you go on will be a date-like activity until you tell me you've stopped liking her.

I can't stop thinking the wrong things, and I don't understand why you continue to encourage it.

I had a wonderful dream last night about the wrong man.

How can somebody have everything they could ever want and not have the one thing that everybody thinks they need?

I want to learn how to snowboard.

I wish I could volunteer for a living.

I don't want to be accountable, I just want to participate.

What if I stepped through the looking glass into the life I wanted... would I be happy?

I don't understand people who try to avoid the highs and low... that is what makes life worth living.

I love my dad in a way that I wish every little girl could experience... those without a dad must miss so much.

SHE... was the kid who ruined Santa Claus for everyone else.

No comments: