School will be starting soon and I'm not sure what to do with myself. I need some sort of routine in my life. I have been in school for roughly 20 of my 23 years... what am I suppose to do with myself now that I don't have to learn. I can feel my brain melting into an oozy glue. I just know that one of these days I'll forget my multiplication tables, and my hand will no long remember how to write in cursive. I want to take a class at the community school, but I'm also hoping for a job. I don't want to pay for a class and not be able to attend the full term. I also hate how fun stuff always happens when I'm not around - if I sign up for a class it would be just my luck to miss every fun event occurring this fall. But is going to a class like having an umbrella? If I go I'll get a job, and if I don't go I'll just be sitting at home until December wishing I'd signed up?
I also want to get fit. I feel like I won't be able to do this until i move out of the house... seeing as my parents keep buying unhealthy food. I can make a decision not to buy unhealthy food, but I have no will power to not eat it once it's in the fridge. I'd really like to start going to a gym. But going to a gym is more fun when you go with a friend... my only friend is moving home next week and wouldn't go with me anyway. But then, this might be my chance to meet new people. In a class for something?
I just want to get out and do something, ya know... and not be cooped up every day. Without school I have no motivation to leave my bedroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment