Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tired of Not Being Tired

I am so wide awake. I am so flippin' wide awake. I could do something right now. I don't know what but something. I could go swimming right now if it weren't pitch black and freezing cold. Oh man, I want to go swimming so bad. Even if it is freezing.

Watched two shows today. Well really a movie and a TV show. The Movie was the new version of The Karate Kid. It makes me want to learn tae kwon do. A friend of mine does ju jitsu and is pretty good at it. And I'm so jealous. I want to be able to move like that. All stealthy. Except for the beating people up thing... I always end up hurting people, I'm too forceful or something. I don't know my own strength and then people end up hating me. So I guess, I don't want to have to fight anyone. But I want to be agile and turn everyday things into weapons. Haha! Like in the movies, how the bad guys all carry guns but the good guy can take them down with a picture frame and a throw pillow.

The TV show was a new series on the CW called Hellcats. It's about cheerleading and made me miss my "glory" days (read here: horrible high school experience). Even though I hated almost everyone on my team (the feeling was probably mutual), I still felt apart of something. And of course, I love that sort of atmosphere... the super charged, sporting event atmosphere where everyone is happy and exuberant and probably slightly drunk. I love being in a crowd of people who are all supporting the same effort, all experiencing the same thing. And what better way to have an excuse for being peppy and energetic.

It is one of my favorite feelings in the whole world - the crackling energy that builds in a crowd on game day.

God, I'm so awake. I'm really thirsty too. I want to go for a swim. If it were warmer I'd go skinny dipping, seeing as it's pitch black outside. I've always wanted to go skinny dipping. And sky diving. I don't know if I'd have the guts to go sky diving, but I still want to try. Ooo and bungy jumping!

Today must be a day for reminiscing. I got on MSN, and a friend from ages ago popped up to chat. He is from my "Asian Persuasion" team... I miss them too! They were so nice and made me laugh. It was so good getting to know them. I miss being apart of something... anything. On a team in general.

I just miss having things to do. I feel like I'm wasting my life... which is probably why I've had such trouble sleeping. How can I sleep after such a pitifully unproductive day? Last night I had to take some sleeping pills just to feel tired and ended up sleeping in a drugged stupor until noon... which has now thrown me off tonight! Gah!

This has to stop soon... it just has to!

No comments: