Harsh words. I can feel them and I just want to scream until every single one is out of me. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I... don't hate you. I just get so frustrated when you do that to me! Why? I try and try and still nothing. No response. And when I confront you about it you get all defensive so I can't confront you about it. It pisses me off. WHAT IS THE MATTER!? TELL ME!! Don't just bottle it up and leave me guessing. I can't read minds. And the worst bit... you expect me to tell all! And you pout when I don't divulge things and then I feel bad. I. FEEL... GAH!!!!!!
DO YOU??? AT ALL??? ASIDE FROM SELF PITY?? DOES ANYTHING MAKE YOU HAPPY OR EXCITED OR RELIEVED OR GAH!! I don't care! PICK ONE!
There are things in this world that make me happy just because they exist. Small things, things that are over looked by most people. I don't know why but sometimes it's a word or the shape of something or its color. It could be odd or unusual, or maybe it comes standard. It could be sound like the sound of the wind blowing over the street signs - each pole humming like a musical instrument. Or a feeling, like paper bags when they're all folded up and envelopes, too, with crisp edges.
I enjoy things big and small, good and bad, simply because they remind me to live. To experience.
Do you ever have moments like this? Does anything in this world make you stop and thank God you are alive to experience this one event in your life? That if everything else were a failure, you would still be able to say you lived? You never tell me about those moments. I tell you mine all the time and you brush them off like they're unimportant. They aren't unimportant. They make life worth living.
No comments:
Post a Comment